Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Things looking up

So my boss called me last night to talk and said he finally got it. He told me to sleep in and take my time. When I got in the office he took me out to lunch to talk about how we can make this better. I am really happy he did this. Now if only i could get my other boss to have it click. I sent her the doc that she wanted by this morning at about 7 last night and still haven't heard from her. Oh well. I haven't been feeling to well in the morning it is not terrible but it is hard to eat. I have now lost more than 40 pounds. wooo hooo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your bosses will get it...they love you, they know how hard you work you know that...and they do appreciate you they are all just scatter brained but who in that office or any of the other offices on campus aren't scatter brained...you are important to that office and to the people you help everyday...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape