Friday, April 4, 2008

Confusion Thy Name is....

I know I am new to this but sometimes I just want to be one of those people that has things fall in their lap. I really thought that sticks you pee on would be easier than this. I have been taking OPK the last three days. Day 1 no second line. Day 2 faint second line. Today again no line. I thought in all my readings that getting a faint line meant that lines were supposed to over time get darker not get disappear all together. So now I am just really confused. Then again when am I not confused about what my body is doing. Cant something go textbook?

So my interview is now just hours away and I could not be looking more forward to it. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you will kill in the interview you know what you want and will do anything to get it

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape