So as you can see my blog got a little face lift. What do you think of the new look? In addition to the new look I learned how to do a few other new things...like video. Wooo hooo so for no real reason I think I will show you some home movies.
The first two videos are ones that Erick took in the NICU. They were the first time I really got to see my boys. I asked Erick to go in there and get some pictures for me and this is what he brought back to me.
This next video is the boys doing a little tummy time today.
Next thing on my list to learn ... slideshows
8 years ago


3 comments:
I love the new look and your babies are so sweet. Love the videos.
yeah for videos and learning new technological stuff. almost makes me want to get a blog although I don't know what I would write about.
Great videos! Great memories! I like the new look on the blog! Nice job! Looks great!
Post a Comment